27 de octubre de 2010

One-on-one Spanish Lessons in Palermo

Spanish Lessons Grammar & Conversation Classes
Barrio Norte near Palermo Buenos Aires
Viamonte st corner with Paraná st

Greetings! Hello! My name is Sergio. I am a qualified and experienced Spanish language teacher. Private lessons are offered at my studio in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. My students come from all over the world to improve their Spanish language and awareness of the Argentinian society and culture. The price of private lessons (one on one) is ARS$35 per hour. Everyone has different requirements, and the lessons will be planned to match your needs. They will be very fun and interesting. I will help you make real progress, helping you get a job, a language qualification, apply to university or just in your day-to-day communications.Contact me to discuss your needs and how I can help. E-mail : sergiogorostiaga (at) hotmail com
Sergio Gorostiaga es un talentoso periodista, poeta y experimentado alfabetizador latinoamericano. Regresó hace 11 meses de Venezuela y Colombia, donde dictó talleres y enseñó las primeras letras en ambientes rurales y de escasos recursos.
Spanish Lessons Barrio Norte near Palermo Buenos Aires

Spanish Classes Palermo